The MOLAM blog authors have combined to offer some suggestions for this year’s resolutions. We hope you enjoy them!
1. Wear more lipstick.
2. Reduce sparkling wine intake.
3. Increase champagne intake.
4. Introduce a hat into one’s fashion repertoire.
5. Source the perfect scent to become one’s signature perfume.
6. Research obscure lyrical adjectives to create a more enigmatic vocabulary.
7. Memorise Baudelaire verses and inject into conversation wherever possible.
8. Post complete collection of shoes online.
9. Vocalise the constant internal battle between one’s virtuous and profane selves, as if it somehow makes one’s existence more profound.
10. Refuse to love oneself more for fear it will turn oneself into a hideous dullard.
We wish you a most prosperous 2013 whereby your existence and efforts create a happier and safer world for yourselves, your families, your neighbours, and the future. Happy New Year!!